Your privacy is very important to us, we will always act to protect your information. National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd takes this responsibility very seriously. We are very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared.
This statement tells you in general terms what our commitment is, why we need to collect personal information, who we may share that information with (outside of National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd) and how you may access personal information that we keep.
National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd is committed to complying with the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
This page covers the following key areas:
- National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd Privacy commitment
- What personal information do we collect?
- Cookies & how they work
- Why we collect information
- How we collect this information?
- Who we may share your information with
- Other Sites
- Direct marketing
- National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd Privacy Policies & Practices
National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd Privacy commitment
- We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities
- National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
- Wherever possible National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so
- We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information
- In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you
What personal information do we collect?
Different personal information is collected for different reasons. The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, seek a refund or provide feedback to us.
Personal information can include information such as your name, address, contact details and shopping purchases.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. Personal information may include the following:
Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Depending on the circumstance, sometimes we collect other information such as what items you tend to buy from us or what your areas of interest are (like what items you look at most), so that we can improve our service offering to you.
Cookies & how they work
When you visit National Hotel Supplies web site, our site will automatically send you a “cookie”.
A cookie is a piece of text sent from a web server to your computer, and is used to identify you only by a random number. This information does not personally identify you, but it does tell us that your computer has visited our site and what areas of the site have been browsed.
You can decline cookies by adjusting the “accept cookies” setting in your browser, however this may affect the functionality of the web site.
Why we collect information
We may collect information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products or services to you
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- better understand your requirements and preferences
- improve our service
- protect against fraud or theft
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you.
How we collect this information
The personal information we collect is in most cases directly supplied by you when you give us your details, place an order or provide feedback to us.
We collect information in a number of ways including:
- When you register your details with us or give us the information
- When you order goods or services
- When you use our special offer vouchers
- When you open an account with us
Who we may share your information with
National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd has no intention of selling your personal information to other parties, unless consent has been sought from you first or if we have already told you about the disclosure.
We also often need to pass personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as delivery companies including Australia post.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. In particular, we want you to feel confident in dealing with us on the internet. To ensure your security and our own we only use PCI compliant gateways.
What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure. To sell online and accept payments from Visa and MasterCard our software and hosting needs to be PCI compliant.
There are six categories of PCI standards that must be met in order for a merchant to be deemed compliant:
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to this site via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise. Please take care at all times to check whose site you are visiting.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting through ttp://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinehcoices.eu.
The full policy update can be found here: https://business.facebook.com/legal/terms/businesstools.
If you would like to access your personal information, write to National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd: Level 9, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217or email email@example.com or call us on 1300 557 415
If you do not wish to be contacted by National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd (about special offers, discounts or other promotional events), write to National Hotel Supplies Customer Support – Level 9, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call National Hotel Supplies Customer Support on 1300 557 415.
National Hotel Supplies Pty Ltd Privacy Policies and Practices
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.